Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dear Mum & Dad.

Remember when you were kids and you wanted something so bad that you begged and begged to your parents till you got it, well this is what I am going to do if you do not give me an allowance. Plus it would be so much easier if I had one I would not always be harrising you about giving me money!!!

I think I should get paid $5 a week, the reason I think that is because there are heaps of jobs I could do and I would stop asking you for money every second. The jobs I could do are: Pull all the curtains in the morning, and shut the all the curtains at night. Fold the washing, wash the dishes, dry the dishes, put the rubbish out, cook dinner, clean my room, gardening, empty the dish washer or fill up the dish washer. That is a lot of jobs to do!!!

I know you would think I wouldn’t do my Chores then I would ask for my Allowance but there is a way to solve it… One of the ways to solve is if I could have a ticker chart a ticker chart works like this…. I have a chart full of days I have to do my jobs if I do not do my jobs on all of those days I lose half of my Allowance unless I do 3 extra jobs. Also if have done my job you get a tick and if you have done it really well you get a star beside it so you also get a little treat as well.

What would I spend the money on? Easy. It wouldn’t always be lollies. I could save up for something big like a laptop so I don’t have to wait till I stop biting my nails (that will never happen). I could bye Birthday presents for my friends, When I go to the mall with friends I buy things I want.

Just think what is so wrong in giving me an allowance, it would give you much more time to relax. I would be busy so much more. That’ why I think I should get an Allowance.

Pretty Please
From Amelia