Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I think i need to work on my goals a bit more because i am starting to forget what they are. I think i need to start concentrating a bit more on doing them.

I think iam getting neater but i don't have a pen licence

I am trying hard to concentrate more on concntrating on my work and i am not as far behind on my work as i was last term.

I am still going for a walk twice a week but i have sort of stopped doing it with a friend so i have decided to do it with my mum.

So i think i might email them to myself so i can read over them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What could you to do remind yourself of your learning goals? Make a chart? A poster? Something to remind you once a week to reflect on them?

Remember you need to apply for a pen license, it doesn't just happen!

Rob ;-)